I've been tagged (twice) by Tamara.
First I was tagged to tell 6-8 facts I'm thankful for:
1. I'm thankful for being born in the Netherlands; small in surface but huge in opportunities and freedom.
2. Being a child of my beloved mom & dad and our relatives who give me so much love and self-confidence.
3. Growing up in the best surroundings a child needs; full of other children, playgrounds with sand, water, bushes, grass, animals, the beach, the wood ánd the city Alkmaar.
4. For having enough brains to learn in an easy way so there was time left to have lots of fun at school ;) and beside school; man did I party!!!!
5. For being healthy and given the possibility to do different kind of sports.
6. For the good friends I met by all those sports and who still give me comfort every time we meet.
7. For having a wonderful sister; always good to have you around Yvonne!
8. For my darling Erik, Wouter and Ivo. Can't live without you! Love our family!
9. For giving the possibilities to travel with our family and which journey's inspired me so much!
10. To live in a comfortable house in a small street with best neighbours you can imagine!
11. To have had the jobs I wanted but to be a lucky girl to have the chance to stay home now
and to do voluntary work.
12. For discovering and developing myself in the best hobby ever; scrapbooking...
Oh... 6-8 facts.... oops.... In fact I'm thankful for everything and everyone that crossed my path untill now...